Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pottery Barn

Yesterday proved to be a good day in SoHo. None other than Kate Hudson came into the store to buy some beds and other treats for Ryder (her cute son) and their house in NYC as well as LA.

We helped her spend a big chunk of change (I personally got to help!) and she was so cute and gracious. She's beautiful, even without a lick of makeup on. She had some fabulous Dior sunglasses on....I want them.

Ryder will soon have the Speedboat Trundle Bed in NY and the Camp Collection Bunk in LA.

Other items purchased included a Bedford Desk, the Aires Lanterns (the gigantic ones), candles, a rug....

Kind of fun, right?

10 comments:

Mar said...

Can you put some stuff for me on Ms. Hudson's tab?

Lisa said...

Checketts.... I have just discovered your blog and am having so much fun reading all about your adventures. In fact, I think I had a dream about New York last night after a pre-bedtime visit to your site. Anyways, I am so glad that you have found your spot and are obviously loving life.

Brittany said...

I'm with Marianne. My boys could use some new furniture. Just put it on the tab. It doesn't have to be Kate Hudson's. It could be anyones. Just not one that I have to pay.

Mark Weinberg said...

Next time she is there give me a call and I will fly out. I want to meet all these celebrities you know.

Meg said...

Dude, I think you have the best job in the world! I thought mine was good, but yours takes the cake!! I hope all is well in NYC!! Love you!

Meg said...

Dude, I think you have the best job in the world! I thought mine was good, but yours takes the cake!! I hope all is well in NYC!! Love you!

Christina Kim Homer said...

I love that I know exactly what furniture is in his room. Sort of creeptastic but fascinating at the same time.

Andi said...

How fun!! Are you enjoying NY. It is fun to read your blog and see what you are up to these days.
love the dubs!!

{Brittany} said...

That is awesome. How fun!

Rae said...

I hate the fact that I wasn't you on this day.