Friday, November 20, 2009

{ new moon }

Let it be known - I love the Twilight Saga. I do. I'm pretty sure I have a 14-year-old trapped inside of me.

I saw the 12:01 showing on the Upper East Side. Which didn't start until 12:05 and then have 27 minutes of previews. WTF?! I will never go to the AMC on 3rd Ave. again. They need to get it together.

Congrats, however, to Chris Weitz and the team of writers, producers and editors for the movie. Well done. Loved the comedic twist and timing. I re-read the book over the last week to prepare myself, and I am glad I did, because it really made me see what they kept, what they tossed, what could have been....

Over the past weeks I have been watching trailers and teasers online. They are all pretty much the same. However, I found a few *gems* that made me laugh. And then, at the movie last night, made me laugh again because I was picturing the spoofs rather than the real movie. Classic.

Enjoy. And don't be surprised if I get arrested for Taylor Lautner. He's smokin' hot in this flick and I would do jail time for him. No doubt about it.

3 comments:

{Brittany} said...

Oh my goodness, that made my day! Thanks for sharing.

Sara said...

I totally and whole heartedly agree. This movie made me consider switching from Team Edward to Team Jacob. I want to hear more about you. we need to catch up!

Sara said...

in response to the trailer: Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!