Friday, November 13, 2009

back to basics {and blogging}

Wow. I have taken a serious hiatus from blogging. I think it's largely due to the fact that I have an iPhone and I update my Facebook page regularly. I want to find a way to chronicle that activity, since it's more like a live journal, but haven't figured it out {yet.}

Do I still have any readers out there? Who knows! Regardless, I am coming back to my roots of blogging. Posting pictures, stories and tales of my adventures. It's been far too long since I have done this, and I: 1} miss the creative outlet it provides me and 2} realized that I have very little recollection of what has gone on over the past months.

And a lot has gone on! I have moved {twice}, I have had good friends come and go from the city, I have gone on a trip or two, I have shopped my little heart out, I have had *minor heartbreak, I have been to a concert, I have worked and worked and worked, I have lost some weight {hooray!} and I have discovered a few gems about New York.

So, if you are still out there, my friends, I am back. If I lost you along the way, your loss ;-)

<3, C

5 comments:

Tarina said...

I'm still out here :) I have been out of the loop on blogging as well. Seems like to much stuff going on and I can't keep up.

The Walker Family said...

I've been out of the loop as well. I guess it's time to get back in. Thanks for the email love, you're the best!!

Rae said...

I'm still reading. And minor heartache? wtf?
Maybe you should actually come over one of these days you say you're going to so we can catch up!!

Paige said...

You know I am still here...

Julie said...

I'm here! And want to know how you are!