Friday, September 4, 2009

i wonder

I have walked home from work a lot this summer. I would say probably at least 20 of the 31 days in August. And so far I'm 1 for 3 in September.

Here are a few things I wonder as I walk:

  1. There is a man that sits at the corner of Chambers and Church on an upside down bucket peeling mass amounts of potatoes. Where do those potatoes go? I mean, it's not the most sterile location to be food handling and I certainly hope that I have not ordered from anywhere that handles their food in a similar manner.
  2. How many miles have I walked a} since I moved to NY? b} this year?
  3. How can I live in one of those enormous lofts with high ceilings and large windows that I can see illuminated at night?
  4. Why don't I hang out on Wall Street or Stone Street more at night? There are a lot of Bill Rancic types running around, many without wedding rings.....
  5. How is it possible that it is September of 2009 already? It was just barely June 2002 like 6-months ago!
  6. Where am I going? And what do I really want out of life?

I like to spend my walking home time talking to friends and family on the phone. Don't be surprised if you hear from me sometime soon....

NOTE: distance = apprx 2.5 miles; time to walk = apprx 1 hour

No comments: