
Evidently I think I am made of money these days. Having a day off work is expensive for me. I like to hit the stores when I have time off....
But today, I got something that I needed/wanted and saved a dirtload (that's a lot in real-people's terminology). I have heard people talking about having a classic, nude pump. Nude, as in, color. Not a pump that you can walk around nude in. Although, these shoes will be hot for that, too (someday.)
I found said shoe today at Century 21 and called my mom to confirm that it was ok to buy these shoes. She said that I shouldn't get leather because it's so hard and expensive to have cleaned. I thought to myself, "Then why does everyone make such a fuss about having leather shoes?!" We came to the understanding that she thought I said leather pants.
Without further ado, I present to you my new Michael Kors Dylan pump (only in tan/nude.) $25. Yes. That is not a typo.
No comments:
Post a Comment