Monday, March 23, 2009

you would think...

You would think that I have been totally, out-of-my-mind busy the way I have neglected my blog.

Oh no. I am not really sure how to account for my time over the past month or two other than this:

working, eating, sleeping, iPhone'ing, shopping, church calling, working, eating, sleeping, surfing the internet ... and occassionally playing with my friends.

Let's just say that the next few weeks look to be much more 1} active and 2} productive.

I am training for a relay race {which I learned today I am not actually on the team, but training nevertheless}, taking a trip home to visit friends and family {yipee!}, planning and attending Duck Beach 2009 {can't wait!}, spring cleaning {I have loads that I am going to toss/sell!} and coming out of hibernation.

It has been a long & cold New York winter -- ok. So it hasn't been that bad. But I will be much happier when it is over and warmer!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

When are you going home?? I may possibly be coming to NYC with some friends over Mothers Day weekend. I'm just trying to decide if the trip is worth it considering I'll have a newborn. Anyways, if not maybe we'll be in SLC at the same time. Let me know when you're going I would love to see you!!