Tuesday, November 4, 2008

walk.jog.run

I found this great website a while back.

It's called walk.jog.run dot net. You can map your walks/jogs/runs.

I love being able to see how far I've gone! The run I have been doing lately is about 5 miles and I've been walking home from work - while I can - which is almost 3 miles!

I thought about posting the map here, but then I realized that might not be the best idea....I don't need someone following me home from work on my route!

*note: just because I am walking and jogging many miles does not mean that I am skinny. my eating habits SUCK and are about to change drastically. stay tuned...

2 comments:

J,B and K said...

So, just found your blog...I understand the eating dilemma. I too run, but then I go home and eat candy and crap. LEt me know how you are changing it, I need some tips. Good to catch up on your blog!

d.r. gib said...

we are going private with our blog. We need your email address to invite you. Will you email me at d_kgibson@yahoo.com so we can invite you?