Monday, November 3, 2008

apples & pumpkins

Fall on the East Coast is beautiful...so I made sure to get out of the concrete jungle two weekends in a row to experience it.

Rachel, Brittany and Maria were thrilled when I mentioned apple picking. We attempted it, but didn't leave early enough (and had a few directional mishaps...) Even though we didn't get to pick the apples, we still had an amazing time, ate some farm fresh apple pie, and picked up a few pumpkins to bring back to the city.


















It's these little trips that keep me going! We had such a ball and I have vowed to do this more often.

2 comments:

Racie said...

Courtney, I love seeing all your pics and the fun things you do!! Hope we make it out there again sometime soon! Glad you're doing well. Love ya!

Sara said...

Cute girls!!!! That sounds like one of the best weekends! I'm glad you were actually able to get out of the city and enjoy this beautiful season.

Ps. Yes, I did fall off the face of the earth but now I am back. Miss you!