Court!!! I got the scarf! You really didn't need to do that. Though I must say, I am excited to wear it! K funny that your dad says oh dear bread and beer, my dad says this all the time. HMMM, must have been some saying that really stuck back then. Keep in touch,seriously! LOVE YOU
4 comments:
HA, HA, HA!!! (I must admit it took me a minute to figure it out though...)
Laughing out loud. This is especially great coming from a Peep lover like yourself.
Court!!! I got the scarf! You really didn't need to do that. Though I must say, I am excited to wear it! K funny that your dad says oh dear bread and beer, my dad says this all the time. HMMM, must have been some saying that really stuck back then. Keep in touch,seriously! LOVE YOU
haha, love the peep show!! Too funny!
Post a Comment