I'm so excited I could burst. An HP dv6000 - it's a sweet little number and Brenda took a picture of me booting my Lappy up. To be posted shortly when I figure out how to load my pics from my camera!
alright, Better not be Jen West that came to see you. She is in trouble...I havent talked to her forever. She fell off the face of the earth. I can't wait to hear what she has been up to!I hope things are well with you. Did you ever get the office stuff from target?
5 comments:
Welcome!! :-)
Can't wait to see some pics!
alright, Better not be Jen West that came to see you. She is in trouble...I havent talked to her forever. She fell off the face of the earth. I can't wait to hear what she has been up to!I hope things are well with you. Did you ever get the office stuff from target?
The next purchase will be a blackberry :)
I believe you mean a CRACKberry. Acutally, my next purchase will be the iTouch. I can't wait ;-)
Post a Comment