Thursday, December 1, 2011

{tis the season}

It's one of my favorite times in NYC .... Christmas and New Year's. I have yet to go to the Rock Center tree lighting, but this year had an opp that presented itself and let's just say this -- man, did I do that right.

There was a Utah Alum / Pac 12 Alum event being held at Johnny Utah's and if you printed off their flyer, you got past the police barricades to get into the joint. And so we did. We ate and drank and watched the performances on TV, and 5 minutes before the tree was to be lit, we ran outside, through the police barricades, and got primo {not crowded!} standing room on 51st Street with a clear view of the tree.

And so I can check that one off my list. Wouldn't do it any other way.

2 comments:

Kambria said...

Sure beats my 3 hours in the cold lol Such a rockstar Court. I miss you!

Julie said...

I love that you still blog!