Monday, June 28, 2010

daily commitments

I have been thinking recently about the many things that I should be, need to be, or would like to be doing on a daily basis. Here they are {in no particular order} - I am putting these out to the universe...

--working out
--flossing
--drinking more water
--cleaning
--reading {my scriptures and otherwise}
--praying
--journaling {and / or blogging}
--finances {updating my mint.com}


And here are some things that I would like start doing, or do once a month-ish {again, no order}:

--playing an instrument
--take a dance class
--write letters / cards
--organize and purge
--use my creative skills {art, photography, scrapbooking, painting...}


I have been keeping myself so busy with filler things - baseball games, TV, Facebook, playing with friends, eating out, shopping - that I am not taking the time I should to be more productive and to capitalize on the many things I have available to me. And, even though I hate being single sometimes, it is nice that I can take the time to do these things for myself and not have to worry {as much} about the impact it has on others.

There you have it, dear Universe. The things I am going to begin accomplishing...

1 comment:

tate and eleece said...

love your to do list...love you!