Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the daily ten

My friend, Rae, started doing the daily ten, and it's inspired me to {try} to do it. i love the idea and it's a good snapshot of what goes on in my life each day.

So welcome to my daily ten. Thanks, Rae, for letting me "borrow" this. I'm truly a FOMA ;-)


-Watched the Bachelor with Sara. I know I shouldn't like it, but I do.
-Had a good conversation with a co-worker this morning before work started.
-Wore my new coat {with thumbholes!} and it kept me nice and warm. These NY winter days are getting old.
-Didn't have to wait for a train this morning. Walked right on.
-Was told by a guy that works next door that I have lost weight and look good {sweet!}
-Made some good discoveries today. Details will follow at a later date and time.
-I realized, only at 11:00pm, that today was Groundhog Day and I missed it! I wanted to watch that movie, but couldn't find a copy at this juncture.
-Planned, if only in my head, my party for next week on the 10th. If you are in NY, stay tuned for details. If you aren't in NY, being here on the 10th might be a good idea. I'm just saying.
-Caught up on Cougar Town on ABC online. I love having TV online. It's brill.
-Sat down to really unwind for the first time in 4 days. It's been a good, relaxing evening.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Hurray for the daily ten!

Rae said...

PS Great coat!