Monday, November 23, 2009

wonderful.

Days like today are days that I love life, love to be in New York and love to be alive. From start to finish, it's been great.

My friend, Jairus, needed a hair model - so who would pass up a free blow-out and style? Not me!





Next stop: Shake Shack. And pumpkin pie custard. Divine.




And then it was off to close out my Manhattan Mini Storage, schlep and ship a rug ... check and check!

Ikea was next on the docket so that I could get my dresser and so that Ruthie could ride the ferry and see the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty. At Ikea, of course we indulged in the $1 cinnamon roll and $.50 Diet Pepsi (DC wasn't an option...)



While at Ikea, I got a text about a spare ticket to New Moon. Did I go? You bet I did. I loved it {for the second time!} and enjoyed a catch-up cab ride to the West side with Sara S.



Great ending to a great day. Thanks to Ruth and Sara for participating!

6 comments:

Jessa said...

dearest court,
remember when you were our honorary roommate in the dollhouse and we lived at the Shake Shack????
Oh how I miss you dear friend. I was jealous that Kristen got to see you so soon. I loved your post and I'm so happy that you had such a lovely day in the big apple. NYC will always make me think of you. You're my NYC Poster Child. You are NY.
oh and New Moon, OMG. I am more in love with edward than ever. I love him.
Ok, longest comment ever, but I just wanted to tell you I heart you.
jess

Jillinda said...

That does sound like a great day. Your hair is so gorgeous. Don't you just love New Moon; wait, I know the answer to that. I'm seeing for the 2nd time on Wednesday.

Paige said...

your hair looks fab! Love ya!

Lisa said...

Love the hair. Love that you are so happy. Love that you love food as much as I do. Love the whole post. And most of all... Love you!

Kris said...

you are gorgeous girl. what a fun day in the city for sure! pumpkin custard? that would have been one i was all over! i love pumpkin!

Manhattan Mini Storage said...

We'll miss you!!