Hmmmm...your birthday is coming up pretty soon, right?...I could get one for you AND one for me!Seriously though...every time Tone and I see this commercial we just have to laugh. It's almost as bad as the dog ramp!
the dog ramp. remember how i cried i was laughing so hard?
dont you think that the guy in the red snuggie looks like the pope...or a cardinal ...or something like that
I have seen this commercial several times at the gym and never realized that they called them snuggie's. I suppose because they're on mute and they have 6 different TV's on. Too Funny! I think it's six's with the dog ramp. :)
Ha! I LOVE that stupid commercial! It made me say, "How stupid is that thing! Uh, I want one."Hope all is well for you in NY! I live is Boston now, so you should come visit me! I'll call you next time I go to New York. Crystal
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hmmmm...your birthday is coming up pretty soon, right?...I could get one for you AND one for me!
Seriously though...every time Tone and I see this commercial we just have to laugh. It's almost as bad as the dog ramp!
the dog ramp. remember how i cried i was laughing so hard?
dont you think that the guy in the red snuggie looks like the pope...or a cardinal ...or something like that
I have seen this commercial several times at the gym and never realized that they called them snuggie's. I suppose because they're on mute and they have 6 different TV's on. Too Funny! I think it's six's with the dog ramp. :)
Ha! I LOVE that stupid commercial! It made me say, "How stupid is that thing! Uh, I want one."
Hope all is well for you in NY! I live is Boston now, so you should come visit me! I'll call you next time I go to New York.
Crystal
Post a Comment