Wednesday, January 14, 2009

it's official.


I have lived here {almost} 2 years and the time has come to trade in my California drivers license {yes, I know I am from Utah} for a New York drivers license.

As of today, I am officially a New Yorker. Now, some born-and-raised New Yorker's may cringe at that, but I feel that 2 years is adequate time to put in here to claim that title. I've been claiming that title after I lived here 6 months because, let's be honest, there are some people who don't last even that long.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That's crazy you've been there for two years! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Do you think you'll stay there forever????

The Walker Family said...

Congratulations...NY is a great place to be able to claim. Thanks for all the cute comments lately. Hopefully we will both end up visiting SLC at the same time one of these years. Miss you!!

Sara said...

You are a New Yorker and you will always feel like a New Yorker for the rest of your life - no matter where else you live.

PS. I'm reading "Something Barrowed" You must read it and we should get a house in the Hamptons for a weekend this summer!