Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Calling

I have recently (like in the last 2 months-ish) been called at church to be the ward email correspondent. Let's just say that I have never, until now, had a calling that: 1} I liked and 2} that I am any good at.

It's given me an outlet, aside from my blog, to write and have fun with it. So far, so good. The feedback has been stellar and I'm told that people look forward to seeing what I'll say next. Twice a week I'm foisting my thoughts into people's inboxes.

I'm conquering Manhattan, one email at a time...

2 comments:

Meagan said...

A perfect job for you, Court! Maybe cc some of us on it once and a while:-)

katie and co. said...

I would personally love to be included on the list as well. I love hearing what you have to say and I bet the rest of the bunch does too.