Saturday, May 3, 2008

a *regular* saturday

It's been a busy day today - I have been going all day long - but I have loved not having to work! Here's what I have done today:

-ran the Revlon 5K from Times Square to Central Park with Lyndee & Melanie
-hit up the local street fair that was just off Broadway and Wall with Mark, Juleen & Melanie - I had an amazing gyro.
-got an "insider" tour of Tower 7 of the WTC with some people from my ward - one of the guys works there doing architecture for the whole project.
-went to Target in Jersey City with Juleen

And now I am blogging and laundry.

Whew. It feels good to be normal again!

PS. While at Target, I found these. Heaven - a whole bag of rye chips!

1 comment:

Marti said...

TAG...you're IT! HA! Check out my blog for what it's all about.