Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dreaming of Spring

New York is seriously considering letting spring arrive. There are little hints of spring everywhere. I have photographic evidence to substantiate my claim.

Exhibit A: Macy's has a flower week each spring. They decorate their whole first floor with flowers, complete with arboretum, cherry blossom trees and bouquet-of-the-day arrangements. This is Sara and I in the arboretum.



Exhibit B: Tulips in abundance out in the city on a sunny, warm Saturday.


I'm SO ready. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Tarina said...

Wow, beautiful, I am so ready for spring here but it just keeps snowing. I am tired of the snow, I am trying to look at the positive and know that at least we will have enough water to drink and to take showers this summer :)

Jillinda said...

I love the flowers; how fun! I know this is dumb but ever since seeing You've Got Mail. I picture NY with tons of flowers because, you know "It would be a shame to miss New York in the spring."

T&JFree said...

I wish we had some spring flowers blooming. Nothing yet, it is still cold in Utah, but hopefully by next week...80's! You look adorable!