I have to say a big thank you to everyone who made my birthday this year extra special. I've always wanted this birthday to be a big deal, and those close to me made sure that was the case.
Thank you to everyone - your emails, text messages and phone calls meant the world to me. I have always managed to surround myself with the greatest people and you are all so amazing! It's so cheesy to pour my heart out, but it's the honest truth. I have the best friends in the world (literally! You're all over!)
My day was filled with shopping and a makeover (thank you to all who pitched in!) I have some rockin' new outfits and makeup. We then met for chinese dinner (because my birthday coincided with the Chinese New Year!) and then went to institute. After that, we headed home....to a surprise cupcake gathering (thank you Mom!!) with all my friends from our building and ward.
Good times were had. Sara was commissioned by my mom to play paparazzi for the day, so photos will be posted shortly.
Thank you again. I love all of you. For those in NY - thanks for putting up with me lately. For those from home - I love and miss you. Come visit soon, please!
30 rocks.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Chiggidy! I totally did not know it was your birthday until I read this blog post! Sorry I missed it! Welcome to the ranks of us 30-year-olds! Love you tons!
aha! you've been blog stalking me and now you've been caught!
love you Mara :-) Thanks!
30 Rocks or 30 Rock? That is a really funny show and we are in NY. Maybe you need to take a picture in front of 30 Rock?
Hey Court! It's Aimee - i found you through Marti. Happy Birthday from across the continent. It's fun to catch up with you! Hope this is a start of a great year.
I know this is late but I hope your birthday was fantastic and from your post it sounds like it was. I know I didn't get this posted on the 7th but I honestly was thinking about you and remembered it was your b-day. :) I have just been a little behind on reading blogs.
Happy (Belated) Birthday! I've been a slacker at checking blogs lately, but I'm catching up now. I'm always so jealous of your adventurous life in NYC. I can't believe that we are 30 this year. I'll be the big 30 in a couple months...crazy! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. It's great to keep in touch!
Post a Comment