In all honesty, global warming should instead be called “global imbalance.” Just because it’s warm in NY doesn’t mean it’s warm everywhere else. Utah just got dumped on! (Snow) I15 was fun to drive this morning. There have been 40 accidents reported this morning… CRASH! Make that 41! :)
I will take the warmth even if it means the below zero will be that much colder!!! I must plan a trip to come see you. My time here on the East is ticking away. Enjoy the flip flops while you can.
2 comments:
In all honesty, global warming should instead be called “global imbalance.” Just because it’s warm in NY doesn’t mean it’s warm everywhere else. Utah just got dumped on! (Snow) I15 was fun to drive this morning. There have been 40 accidents reported this morning… CRASH! Make that 41! :)
I will take the warmth even if it means the below zero will be that much colder!!!
I must plan a trip to come see you. My time here on the East is ticking away. Enjoy the flip flops while you can.
Post a Comment