
Well, I've realized that Flashback Friday isn't fun when I don't have any pictures earlier than 2003 that are here with me in New York.
All my older pics are at home - which means:
1. I have to make my mom DIG in my storage shed to find them
2. Take a trip home to retrieve more belongings to take to NY to later figure out how to move somewhere else....
3. If you have pictures of me prior to 2003, you can email them to me!
Until then, Flashback Friday will be on temporary hiatus.
Here's a picture of me & Park at his high school graduation - that'd be June of 2002. He looks like such a baby-face in this picture...I don't look all that different.
2 comments:
It was fun to run into you while in NYC. I will have to stay up to date on what you are doing through your blog.
Leslie
daveandles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment