I stole this idea from Natalie because I enjoy it.
My Flashback Friday picture only goes back to May 29, 2006. I have selected this photo as a representation of just how much I have changed (i.e. lost) over the past year and a half. Shout out to my SLC peeps - love and miss you!
I just have to say kudos to you for your success in your weight loss. You look great! I of all people know what a challenge it can be and know how good it feels to accomplish it. (I have been able to keep off the 60 pounds I lost for over 10 years now.) :)
3 comments:
I just have to say kudos to you for your success in your weight loss. You look great! I of all people know what a challenge it can be and know how good it feels to accomplish it. (I have been able to keep off the 60 pounds I lost for over 10 years now.) :)
Hip Hip Hooray!! I love that you started your own flashback posts! And yes, you do look fabulous! Well done on your weight loss!
Court-
You are awesome!! Love you tons...thanks for posting the flashback photos...that was fun!
Post a Comment