Wait...how do you figure for 100 posts? I see only 85. I think you jumped the gun a little. At your current rate, I believe your 100th post will come sometime around the end of February/beginning of March.
damn you. rain on my parade. i have 15 drafts, so it says 100 posts, but really i only have 85.
I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure if my eyes and math skills were deceiving me.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wait...how do you figure for 100 posts? I see only 85. I think you jumped the gun a little. At your current rate, I believe your 100th post will come sometime around the end of February/beginning of March.
damn you. rain on my parade.
i have 15 drafts, so it says 100 posts, but really i only have 85.
I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure if my eyes and math skills were deceiving me.
Post a Comment