About 2 weeks ago, a tree went up on Nassau (that's around the corner from Wall Street) and the flag on the NYSE came down and was replaced with lights.
Every night, as I come home from work, I anticipate rounding the corner and seeing the lights. Today was the day! There was a tree lighting (which I missed) but having our own tree and lights on Wall/Nassau is exciting.
The family comes to town in T minus 11 days and every time I see something new or exciting, I get even more giddy to share all the NY Christmas goodness with them!
Every night, as I come home from work, I anticipate rounding the corner and seeing the lights. Today was the day! There was a tree lighting (which I missed) but having our own tree and lights on Wall/Nassau is exciting.
The family comes to town in T minus 11 days and every time I see something new or exciting, I get even more giddy to share all the NY Christmas goodness with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment