Monday, December 31, 2007

I {HEART} My Family

Christmas has come to a close and consequently, so has my family's trip to NY! We had a Christmas to remember. You can read about it on my Mom's blog.

Park had way more fun that he would ever let on...his highlights were: front row Wicked tickets, eating at Liberty View chinese and New York Burger Co., & the armor section at the Met.

My mom leaned over to me today and said, "I just love this city." I love that she loves it as much as I do! Mom's highlights were: shopping, exploring, eating and cooking (we hit up Dean & Deluca, the Financier patisserie, Whole Food's, Zabar's...), Wicked & the Grinch.

My highlights include: having yummy and exotic foods in the fridge (pancetta, brioche, chocolate babka), quality time with my family. I didn't care what we were doing - we had fun (laughed a lot - stories, making fun of people, quoting movie lines...)

The days were jam packed and tiring, however, we accomplished everything that we set out to do.

I love you guys - thank you for coming to see me! I'll miss you!


1 comment:

Karly said...

MISS COURTNIE-
HOW THE HECK ARE YOU? I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG WHAT A CUTE THING YOU ARE! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. TOTALLY JEALOUS THAT YOU'RE LIVING THE HIGH LIFE IN NYC! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
KARLY (KINNERSLEY) MELLEN