
As stated in my previous post, I saw "Enchanted" over the weekend. What a fabulous movie - very cute, clever and wholesome. We've chatted extensively about it and it's nice that it's a movie that you could honestly go see with anyone without having to worry about language, violence, nudity, etc.
Imagine my surprise today when I saw Amy Adams in my store (the Barn in SoHo) shopping for Christmas goodies! Not only was I excited to see her, but to pass on the story to my cousins who all ADORE the Disney Princesses and Broadway.
I helped Amy get stockings and a gift card and ornament. She was very sweet, kind and "enchanting."
2 comments:
I love Enchanted! We've been twice with the kids (who obviously ALSO love it). That's cool that you got to meet Amy Adams!
coutnie-
i just googled you to try to get an addy for you & came across your blog. it appears you are loving life in NY! please email me your address as we want to send you a christmas card. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
shelbydredge@yahoo.com
shelbydredge.blogspot.com
Post a Comment