Saturday, November 17, 2007

Peen in New York

Peen was here today, and boy did we have adventures.

1. Wicked in Hartford. Good times.
2. Late night CVS run = lots of candy.
3. Train fiasco's. We got up at 6:30 this morning to get the train back to NYC...missed the train, had puking traveler's among us, went to New Haven to catch the train and then waited on an empty platform for about 40 minutes. Thank you to the nice gentleman of Connecticut Commuter Link for coming to tell us that the station we were waiting at was indeed closed.
4. NEW YORK! Wall Street, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Plaza and everything in between. Did I mention shopping, Russell Simmons sighting, and street fairs?

A whirlwind 24-hours indeed, but needless to say we had a ball. Thanks Peen for the memories (and Jenica, Sarah...we missed you Ashley and Natalie! Feel better!)

4 comments:

Marti said...

So, so jealous.

Paige said...

Ummmm, I love that you chose all of the ugly pictures of me. You are a gem for posting them for the world to see. Thanks chuckie...I had a fabulous time with you. You are the best. I love your GUTS!

Ashley said...

soo jealous!!!
I am glad you had fun. I am already planning to come visit you so we will be in touch :).
Thanks for taking good care of Peen and Sarah and a "Wicked" good time last night.

mandy said...

I haven't seen Peen that goofy and free since before she had kids! :) You must be having the best time ever! Chuck, I hope I can make it out there for a trip sometime before you move. I am the one who is SO JEALOUS! Love you!