Thursday, October 25, 2007

Low? High?

I have a little game I like to play called "Low-High." It comes from my days of living with Lori, Jaime and Meg. I now play it with everyone I know in NY and it's quite the hit.

Today's low: learning that I make 1/3 of what some of the other managers in my store make. Are you even KIDDING?! TOTAL BOLLOCKS.

Today's high: finding one of our Double Gourd ceramic lamps in the sub-basement stock room. The lamp is over a year old and is on sale for $35....plus my 40% discount.

2 comments:

T&JFree said...

I loved the Low/High game. Thanks for reminding me of it. My low today, waking up way to early by my son Ashton. High- Warm and Sunny in SLC! P.S. You inspired me to blog tandjfree.blogspot.com. Jaime

Rae said...

I love this. In college we used to do the same thing, except it was called Sweet and Sour. Same concept. I'd forgotten about it till now, thanks.