Monday, October 15, 2007

Here we go...

Again. I have done so well at not being sucked into lame TV. I stopped watching the Hills, Laguna/Newport Beach, etc. My only indulgence has been the Office.

Tonight, after Dancing with the Stars (which I'm only watching because my roommates are watching it -- well that and Marie...) it just so happens that the Bachelor is on.

Now I had SWORN off watching this show, but tonight it's like a tractor beam sucking my will to live. The catty girls, the fabulous house they live in, the unreal dates they go on - I just can't turn off the TV!

Here's to another season...and this cutie.

5 comments:

mandy said...

Chuck, I too have been sucked into this season of The Batchelor. And it doesn't help that Christian is on call (overnight) every Monday--I have no one to make me turn it off! Wish you were here so we could watch it together!

Marti said...

My sis and I watch the bachelor together...every time I see the new guy I'm like, "He's not that great, I probably won't watch this season"--but guess what?--I get sucked in. freak.

Brittany said...

Don't you just love reality tv. It gets you everytime. It only takes one episode and you are hooked.

Bilaeva said...

the Office isn't an indulgence... it's a necessity

Meg said...

oh MY GOSH!! I am loving this season!!! The guy is hot and the girls are completely CRAZY!! A great receipe for TV! :) My money is on Jenny...