Friday, August 17, 2007

Madison Square Gardens

Subway ride to Madison Square Gardens: $2
Bottle of water inside Madison Square Gardens: $4.25
Ticket to concert: better left blank
Seeing your favorite performer LIVE at MSG: priceless.

That's right, kids. I went to see Justin Timberlake last night.



A stellar performance that is being taped (last night and tonight) for HBO broadcast. Good times were had, and I have linked the Rolling Stone article for your reading...they were very complimentary, as they should have been.

There were several highlights, but my favorite song of his was "Summer Love". And truly, there isn't a bad seat in the house.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Ok, I've been reading your blog anonymously thus far (I don't even remember how I found your blog) but I can't NOT comment to this post.

I actually worked at Stampin' Up with you. If you don't remember me, you'd definitely remember my sister in law Marti. I remember when the SAMS went down to the N'Sync concert in Vegas before convention. I was jealous then and I'm jealous now! Lucky you for getting the opportunity to see JT in concert. I missed him last year when he played in DC. It would have been the best birthday present ever but it just wasn't meant to be.

Mar said...

JT at MSG and Joey Fatone hosting the "Singing Bee" coming this fall. I don't know which one I would rather see....

Natalie said...

WTF! i am so freaking jealous. I wanted to go to JT in Vegas and found out about the show one week too late.

Don said...

I take it the concert was a lot of fun

Rae said...

So jealous. I really wanted to go to this.