But the thing is, I think that there's something extra in the "mouthwash" that Juleen and Sara are using, because it inevitably turns into jokes, giggling, shutting doors and turning off lights, and singing off-key. It's a time of night that I look forward to --- because I get to see a side of these girls that no one else is privvy to. They're funny and goofy and most of the time I'll join in.
It's the little things in life that make me happy. Like late night teeth-brushing parties.

Tonight, I just listened and grinned.
1 comment:
Hey Court...thanks so much for sending me the link (again) to your blog! I love blogging these days. It's such a great way to keep in touch. You look great! I'm so jealous that you live in New York...I would love to come visit you. I've been there twice and it's one of my favorite places. I love the fast pace and busy atmosphere!
Post a Comment