I have managed to live this long and have NEVER had the Herpes virus.
Well, no longer. Today, after 29 1/2 years, I have freakin' cold sores (or fever blisters.) Out of nowhere...and I don't even have a great excuse as to why I have them (i.e. I have NOT been kissing anyone.)
Oh, I feel your pain. They are a bitch! I have become cold sore obsessed. I have TWO prescriptions from my dentist. One, is a cream and the other pills. I have these with me at ALL times. If i ever feel the itchy, tingly sensation - i pop a pill and apply the cream.
3 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain. They are a bitch! I have become cold sore obsessed. I have TWO prescriptions from my dentist. One, is a cream and the other pills. I have these with me at ALL times. If i ever feel the itchy, tingly sensation - i pop a pill and apply the cream.
yeah, i'm all over the abreva and carmex. evidently i'm pretty stressed out...
Post a Comment