Friday, August 3, 2007

The Blogging Bond

I'd heard of people blogging for the last couple of years. I thought, "How lame." Why would we want to post our lives -- who we are, what we do and think -- as a public forum that people can read about?

However, I have recently delighted to find that it's a bonding forum in my life. I've been able to see and read about my friend's and their families that I haven't seen in years. Take, for example, my old roommate - Ratface - who lives with her 2 kids in Hawaii. I haven't seen or met them, but now I know what they are up to! Or there's Randa and her monkeys in Seattle.

Thanks to those who have taking the blogging leap and allowing me be updated on what's new! I've missed you all being clear across the country....

All my love,
Chuck

1 comment:

Molly Koch said...

mmm.. how I miss being called ratface... willow... and peck.... I miss your bum that is for sure! My chigdy check checckkettss.